Friday, September 18, 2009

Great Garden Landscapes











Here are some examples of some of the landscapes I've gone out to document. They are fabulous homes of Omaha and I try to chose parts of only the best. At some homes I went absolutely nuts. I'm also trying to be more aware of my surroundings when I shoot. Time was limited at these homes and I did feel pressure. But I think I got better at it. I used my trusty 14-42mm lens. This is a kit lens and I do get infuriated when I use it. It's slow to focus, does not do well in low light and therefore it's a time consumer. But the results are good. I have my eye on the 14-54mm, 2.8. That sucker is bad. Fast focus, works splendid in low light and razor sharp with ultra vividness is what I hear. This may be possible soon. It's available on ebay a lot for only $300 or so. It's on my wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment