Saturday, September 19, 2009

Felix Part 2







On a mission to document Felix all through his puppy stages. He has about doubled in size since the last shoot. He needs some serious manners. And I do hope they chose to send him to obedience school. He is smart! But wild. Has never socialized with any other friends. Awww. There are 2 photos that are just straight from the card and unedited. I wanted to show how much of a spaz he is. I set my camera to sport mode hoping it would capture all the action and freeze it. Not so. I guess I oughtta program the shutter to about 320-640, hell maybe faster than that! He moves lickety split. And so will all dogs-most dogs. With the ISO on 400, this helps. But boy oh boy does this lens suck for low light shots. Yikes! This round only took less than an hour. 100 shots and only 10 turned out good. Thats fine. That's good odds. I'm happy. Felix is happy. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment