Monday, February 1, 2021

Fur-bruary 1 2021 Pet Portrait Challenge-Cover Star Lulu The Maltese

 


Today is the official Fur-bruary month of my pet photography portraits transformed into a pet painting. I’m challenging myself yet again to see if I’m motivated enough to post a new portrait every day for 29 days. All of the portraits will be displayed with a soft pink background and will include dogs as well as cats. Most portraits were photographed years ago and the paintings were painted last year plus I will post some fresh new faces to makes things interesting. Fur-bruary is more than likely a hashtag on Instagram so I’m sure I’ve got post there as well as I’ve taken a reprieve from social media for about a couple of months now. Many things on my mind plus December and January are the most challenging and depressing months for me so the positive mental energy is never present. But here I am in a new year with new positive outlooks and the motivation is slowly returning. The cover star is Lulu. She was a shy and sweet as kitten lil Maltese puppy dog. I’m really happy with the way she turned out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment