Saturday, February 25, 2017

My VISION for art on your wall. Chichi Chihuahua painted portrait. Modern Queen Dog.

My love for these wall display templates is beyond amazing. If you are an artist selling your art then this is the BEST marketing tool!! Ariana Falerni Design. I purchased these a couple of years ago and added them to my website for my photography clients. I played with them last year and now I have fallen in love all over again. Had to re learn how to place my art within this super duper cool room with a couch. But, Photoshop is like riding a bike for me, you struggle a bit at first but within minutes you feel it. You know it. It's in you. I stepped away from it simply because I was frustrated with the speed. Among many other things. Painting is an extension of my photography for me. It opens up serious possibilities. More freedom. More creativity. Making, creating, designing, producing and receiving complete joy and satisfaction. 

CHICHI the Chihuahua. Modern queen mama. 
Size: 11X14 Artist Panel acrylic.

Still under construction. But moving right along!

No comments:

Post a Comment