Monday, March 25, 2013

A Buff Puff Omaha Pomeranian in his first movie!

I'm so excited to finally incorporate moving images in my photography business! It's something that I've always wanted to learn and with the brave assistance of my model dog Furby and the editing talents of my daughter Leia, this super short (and cute!) first ever movie was possible! (not bad for my first try!) The technical aspect is pretty easy, however, the idea of filming something moving is very different from just shooting still shots. Similar, but much more involved. I do spend a lot of time scouting out the perfect location, but for this it's about capturing every element in the location and much more attention to detail. Perhaps this will push me to absorb more of the negative space in my surroundings. I don't know! I just know that I love it and love the idea of including this in a collection. This moving memory of my cherished puppy dog will be treasured forever! Who wouldn't want that?

No comments:

Post a Comment