Monday, November 26, 2012

New Pet Photography Price Page PDF





Aaahhh. The joy of feeling utter satisfaction and a sense of accomplishment. This project took me a solid 2 days to complete. It's a price sheet in PDF. Yeah. I know. I should figure these photoshop projects in a couple of hours. NOT a couple of days. I was having a heck of a time figuring out my freakin type tool. Converting to paragraph text from point text. Justification. Hyphenation. Resetting characters. Numbers. Plus. Minus. Etc. Etc. Yuck. It was stuck and I was so stuck and ready to quit PS altogether. So simple. Well, it turned out okay in the end. Thank God. I'm so happy it's done (and I stuck with it!!) and I can finally display this on my website. And send off to clients if so needed. It's good for 2012. One more month! Then I gotta update it! I will have 2013 complete in a minute. I swear I know this photoshoppy thing preee good now. All good thing come to an end. Stylish and simple. A very professional layout imho.

No comments:

Post a Comment