Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Modern Blonde Pom

WET DOG!

CLEAN DOG!
So Furbz has been my wonderful convenient dog model and I have to say It's great practice to shoot a white dog, getting the correct exposure is critical. Another tool that I have been neglecting is my tripod! Seriously, a lot of the outdoor shots are without one because you need to be on the move with the animal. But shooting a indoor portrait using north window light AND a tripod is the ultimate and I need to form a habit of this. For this above shot on the bed I used my 28-75mm, ISO 800, f2.8 and 1/200. Wide open focal length to capture his fave spot on the bed. The foot, or the paw. LOL. I'm totally into these indoor shots WITH window light. It's his special spot in the home. This is where he feels the most comfy ist!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment