Friday, December 16, 2011

Final Senior Portrait Photography Sessions for 2011





Today is the final day to deliver all senior portrait photographs for the Burke yearbook plus many other high school yearbooks. I shot a total of 5 seniors this year and it was a blast working with the different kids personalities. Each kid was unique and special and I hope I was able to capture that in each session. I was going for hip and cool as well as classic and traditional. I def learned what NOT to do and learned about restrictions that different high schools have. A great learning experience, however, I must turn down any future Senior portraits for 2012. I believe I'm good at it, but it's NOT what I need to focus on. My focus is kids and pets. Not seniors, weddings, babies, families, landscapes, still life or anything GENERAL. I am creating a niche. Kids and pets are my specialty!

No comments:

Post a Comment