Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cutey pie shines on a Memorial Day weekend shoot

Freedom to be a kid in America
She definitely shines with happiness and no fear. It's sweet and adorable and innocent and tugs at your heart strings. 3 year olds are a dream to photograph. They will agree with you most of the time and work with the photographer to ham it up. This is one of the many beautiful shots of her. And ultimately my favorite pick. It makes you go aaaawww. I like the candid, no dress up, messy hair, casual clothes, runny nose, kid kickin around the yard/neighborhood with not a care in the world. It's natural and relaxed. This is the true authentic people portrait style that I love. Whether it's pets or kids-I think I love it. This is why we honor men and women who fought and died for our freedom. Free spirit. Freedom to choose. Freedom to be. Just freedom to be a kid in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment