Sunday, September 26, 2010

furby is new and fresh and fabulous!




there is no excuse for me being absent for so long-sheees-i've been taking time learning about this new software program called adobe lightroom 3-yeah i know, it's not new, but to me it is and i'm going about this by myself. then i have to relearn adobe photoshop cs5-been using apple iphoto for all my pp. that is just not right! well, it is for some people. and i have discovered that i truly looove to work with a pen tablet and corel painter 11 this i am familiar with and i came across an old one lying around(yep) so this has been a rebirth of new creative juices that were just waiting to ooze out of me. these programs work together in there own way-and i am obsessively learning about them as often as i can. organizing and creating photographs in my spare time (did i mention i maintain a home life, am an overprotective parent, have a 9-5 job, an eBay store on the side, crafting for x-mas AND in the process of launching a pet photography business?) there is absolutely NO time for a social life. should i have coffee with a dear friend once a week? yes i should. do i? no. i oughtta socialize my pets. they are outta control sometimes. so that has been my priority for the past month. i wouldn't trade anything. and these posted images are what i looove to do. now, if i could only make a living off of doing 1 thing that i enjoy the most. be the best at 1 thing rather than good at several different things. that will be my challenge for the next couple of years. i try to visualize where i see myself in 5 years and i can't quite answer that yet. alright now i'm done ranting. just sayin. so my settings for these images of furby(yes furby once again-but there is a reason behind this all) everything i do is a step closer to my goal. iso 400, 1/400 and 1/500, f2.8 and fl 14mm. seeing these images (in lr3) is what gives me great satisfaction and JOY (voice of stimpy). it is why i love photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment