Friday, December 16, 2022

Puppycatandmouse progress and to new continued creations for 2023!

Stickers!Peeking panda bear sticker

Totes!AOP tote bag

Printables!Instant


Trusty eBay seller since 2007!?!?

Three months since I opened my Etsy shop. Currently have 53 listings and 11 sales. 2 are organic. Rest are family and friends!!! Thanks guys for supporting me! I had a goal of 100 listings by the EOY but it’s not what matters. My quality and time that it takes to properly create the products and list them accurately is my focus. I do completely understand the logistics of product listings and how it may take 90 days for algorithms to catch up. My products will soon enough be ranking higher slowly but surely. I’m patient and do believe in slow growth. For anything and everything. 
I have this routine of re working and modifying and enhancing an old design plus creating a brand new design twice a week. Sprinkles of variations of current designs plus POD. Mugs. Candles. Totes. To start. Nothing complicated. And different price points as well. I have a AOP tote for about 11$.  And another organic tote for $30. I have a stock of 50 stickers that were printed from stickerAPP. With a cool NO plastic product packaging! A variety of sample wall art prints in glossy and fine art paper. Ugh the matte fine art paper is to die for from Mpix. Looks AND feels like real authentic watercolor prints. All of these products have links to my Etsy shop!

I recently unlisted all of my eBay listings. I did not close u the shop but rather put it on hold. I do regret choosing eBay over etsy. Ten plus years of solid product sales with over 500 reviews and 100% feedback score through eBay. I now have to earn my customers trust with the new biz. And I also need to let go of that reminder. This new biz is fresh and exciting and all of ME and my creations. Hard ass work since July of this year when it finally occurred to me that instead of simply creating and posting art and hoping for the best I should absolutely monetize it!

I love creating new products! I just started offering pet portrait commissions. The traditional canvas portraits are just getting started as well. Look for these and many new product listings coming as quick as a bunny!!!
I am actually feeling like I may be on to something big here. 2023 will be chock full of ideas and creations. Bring on the hard work cuz I’m ready for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment