Sunday, August 28, 2022

Peeking panda and pets print series available in my new shop!

Peeking panda 12x18” print

Peeking Razzy 16x20” print

Peeking Clovis 20 x 20” print

 The initial decision to start selling my art as prints began only 3 months ago. I had a look at my work and was adding wildlife art along with the pet art. YouTube has taught me wonders. Since then it’s been quite a learning experience. The entire process for setting up a shop that sells digital downloads via etsy is a monumental task that does require not only creative art skills but also a technical skill. Did I mention business skills? Selecting the proper art pieces that actually look aesthetically appealing to a buyer is tricky. Relearning final file, templates and print size in photoshop as well as seo meta description and key words is something to memorize. What many people call passive income takes an enormous amount of solid and intense prep work. I am willing to do my due diligence because the the end result IS passive income. Above are the Mockup  designs that were purchased for commercial use so I have a license to use for my shop. They are absolutely lovely in my humble opinion!!! Modern and fresh interior design to display the fanciful and fun modern animal prints! I will have 15 peeking panda and pet prints available to purchase and download to your computer so you have the option to print from home or local print shop such as Walgreens-most affordable and good quality or a online professional high end shop such as finerworks. The largest print size is either a 20x20” or 16x20” or 12x18” depending on the frame you have. This is series one. New designs will be added as fast as a bunny!

Buy art because surrounding yourself with beauty is essential for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment