Monday, January 8, 2018

Ariana Falerni Templates are gorgeous and THIS is how you WOW your walls!




Been messing around with CS5 lately (I've got some free time on my hands...more on that later) and just knew I had to start updating my website and blog. This is the stuff that drives me. What I'm passionate about. What gets me going in the morning (besides Furby and coffee). It's a new year and a same old me. Lol. I love to play with COLOR and I'm excited to bring these fabulous, fresh, rich, earthy flavors to my old website. This is just the beginning. I'm in the process of upgrading all kinds of things and equipment.  Ariani Falerni has created some super duper cool templates for photographers and their clients. This makes decision making so much simpler!! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment