Thursday, April 6, 2017

Kodak Brownie Starmite MIDGET Camera Throwback Thursday 1980's South Dakota Road Trip



As you can clearly see I can take along this KODAK 'midget' camera ANYWHERE and can take pictures ANYTIME I please. I think I took a lot of pictures of myself and chipmunks. When I discover the pictures from my sweet KODAK Brownie Starmite I took on this fun1980's road trip with the family from Norway, I will most definitely post them later. I loved road trips as a kid. Mom always said my sis and I should just grab our sleeping bags and stuffed animals and pile up in the back of the fake wood paneling station wagon. South Dakota was a yearly tradition. Extended family lived on the way. Scenery was pretty tolerable for a kid. Wall Drug was the bomb. And it wasn't too far from home. Photography was in this Scandinavian blood all along. Road trips. Wanna go back. Love.



No comments:

Post a Comment