Saturday, April 15, 2017

Gorgeous Royal Haeger Vintage MCM Green Drip Glaze Square Bowl

There are certain pottery pieces that I am beyond in love with that are made in the Mid Century Era. This particular piece made by Royal Haeger pottery is one of them. Discovered in a Goodwill store once again and paid either 5.99 or 7.99. I know it wasn't a dollar. Nearly mint condition. With a tiny pinhole chip on top and no crazing. Absolutely magnificent! Those rich blue and green tones just ooze with beauty. This is my 3rd piece in my tiny collection of Royal Haeger Pottery. I'm always on the hunt for another extraordinary piece made by them. The ones I have collected were found a few years back and nowadays it's tricky to find the unique pieces for nothing anymore. MCM has infected a new generation. I'm still infected with this love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment