Thursday, May 1, 2014

Custom photography wall art is visualized in super cool interior decor scene!




This is absolutely the best way to view your custom photography art in a scene that is so perfect and beautiful it makes you go hmm, that's a pretty sweet living space, I could see MY custom art right there! I discovered these wall display guides from Ariana Falerni a few months ago and decided to purchase a couch template just to test it out. Wow! Was I blown away by the cool factor! Love the contemporary scenes for displaying a wide variety of canvas art collections or framed wall art. The templates are easy peezy if you are already familiar with Photoshop. I've created a page on my website titled: Puppycat vision, with 4 different couches and 8 different sized wall art groupings so you can get a good sense of how your custom photography art will look in your living space. Maybe you order your favorite photo and it's a 8X10 canvas? As you can see above, a tiny print or canvas like this serves no purpose on a wall, these are really only good for desks and side tables. So instead I enlarge the most amazing shot ever in a 30X40 size canvas for you and place it in a hip living space and VOILA! This size makes sense! I will definitely buy more templates down the road because I am totally hooked and in love with this fantastic new product and can only imagine what different rooms will look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment