Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lucky Dog! Pet Portrait Gift Cerificate Created In An Hour!

This project among many has been a long one. One of the last on my list for the upcoming people and their pets portrait at the Omaha Dog Park's Annual Fundraiser-Spring Bark in the Park! This GC is going to be a part of a raffle. I have also created a clever and cool marketing goody bag. Will post pix of that soon. Anyway, I am not a graphic designer by any means and this is very BASIC. I know what I want it to look like and so this is what I whipped up. I think I need to rasterize the file. Will figure that out when the time comes! Truly hoping this event will launch my biz to the next level. I'm so excited and giddy with joy, but at the same time I'm utterly terrified! Yikes! Letting the fear of failure to creep in is a tough one to keep out. But hey, what's the worst that can happen? People hate the fact that I shoot fabulous people and their beautiful pets? Yeah that's it. So I'll be promoting the event all week. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment