Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Meow Meow is a Finalist in Best of Photography 2011!!!

Okay, so I collect my snail mail about once a week because there never is anything worthy anymore in the mailbox. Yesterday I'm casually opening a formal letter addressed to me-I have no idea-looks like a telemarketing/informational type letter, but formal none the less, from Photographer's Forum and it states that my photo that I submitted in the spring annual photography contest was chosen and is a finalist in the group and will be PUBLISHED in a hardcover 'Best of Photography 2011'!!! The book is sold to photographers, college libraries and instructors of photography, art and graphic design! (winners also receive cash prizes and or photography equipment such as lenses and such!!) Sweet and totally awesome to be a part of this! I am humbled and of course-giddy with joy!!! A nice boost to the old confidence area. Razzi rules. I luv her wacky cat personality. Thanks Meow Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment