Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!


miss beautiful leia




photograph best viewed at full size-click an check it out!




Spending time with family and friends and blowin' up stuff is what it's all about. I'm spending a lot more time behind the camera when I go to social events. (is that kinda anti social?-I don't care, this in NECESSARY. If it's family-it's gotta be documented. I tend to focus on the kids though. I seriously find their sense of innocence mind blowing. Kids are always photogenic. They don't mind at all to be photographed and I LOVE that. Give them some fun and a full belly of food and they are perfect! Check out that bonfire. It's pretty small compared to previous years (really)! At the end of the bonfireworks 'event' bushes caught on fire and fireworks sprayed and shot out towards the crowd. Classic. Luckily, we have a family of firemen and women to control the chaos. No one was hurt.  LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment