Sunday, April 17, 2011

New designed blog header


I worked on this all day yesterday and am pretty happy with the final results. (Heck, I spent all day and night typing paragraphs and designing the header til late-check out the faq and favorite things-I was on a major roll). I didn't know exactly how I was going to go about and design it, I just sorta kinda had an idea. I think it flows and is somewhat balanced design wise. I chose my all time favorite images (that's HARD!-cuz I luuuv a lot more of them!) Included a person, some human feet, color and black and whites and shot from various angles of different COLORED pets. I also did not want to clutter it up too much. My favorite color is green, but I seem to like the ice blue or even orange. However the green color was easy to read and draws your attention to the name-which is critical. The bottom 'TM' slogan is my latest-and I LUUUV it! I feel it sounds catchy and is perfect for what I am striving to do in OMAHA! I luuuv my new font and think the logo will be fine for now, until I come up with something else snazzy. It's fun. It's modern. And I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment