Friday, January 1, 2010

a new beginning
















happy new year. between the time of oct. 31-jan. 1. i go into this sort of deep depression. a sort of denial of all things. i step back from what i love to do to focus my attention on my family-my daughter in particular. it is a dark, emotional, stressfull time in my life where i can't get motivated to do ANYTHING! the holidays are painful and so involved, did i mention i got sick with pink eye and mild flu symptoms? i seriously didn't pick my camera up until i kinda felt forced when i went on a trip to arizona with my daughter, mom and her boyfriend right before xmas. and so here are the results. my daughter is happy. she met up with her good friend. she and i got through another long cold holiday. winter has taken over our lives now.it's f-ing cold like the north pole with sooo much snow-my home is an igloo. anyway, the year has come to a closure and i will now call this day a fresh start/new beginning. bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment