Sunday, July 28, 2024

Summer inspired me to make this

Monarch butterfly merch

Even more monarch merch

Monster cosmos

A pile of zineas!

Sneak peak at the dogs of august!
The front yard just exploded with flowers so I’m inspired. I met some bees and wasps and beatles and butterflies and praying mantis and hummingbirds. Joy. So my brain said draw a butterfly. Like stained glass like. And create some designs with it. My shop is humming and buzzing. And I feel like it’s going through a re brand. I’m nearly done with all of the POD merch designs. And next up is the art prints! Then on to the 2024 calendar! 
But first! I’ve committed to the Instagram challenge- Doggust draw a dog a day for 31 days in august coming up. I’ve checked out the prompts and have a good head start. It’s been 2 years since I participated (2021 and 2022)!! so the challenge is real and you know life begins when you step out of your comfort zone. So yeah. Dogs. Stylized dogs. The anatomy is a little weak. But hey it’s for fun and not too serious so I do the best I can! These are some seriously funny looking dogs. 

So check out the shop right here➡️ https://www.etsy.com/shop/Puppycatandmouse

No comments:

Post a Comment